Supplies: Fun Flower Pillow with Polar Puff Trim
Fleece Fabric – 1/2 yard
Polyester Fiberfil Stuffing
Assorted colors of Polar Puff trim
How To: Fun Flower Pillow with Polar Puff Trim
- Cut two 14” squares from Fleece
- Top stitch Polar Puff stems to pillow front.
- Handstitch Polar Puff flowers to the pillow front.
- Stitch the pillow front to the pillow back, right sides together,
- leaving a 4” opening along one side. Clip corners.
- Turn right side out and press carefully. Insert stuffing into the pillow.
- Hand stitch the side opening closed.
Creating Polar Puff Flowers
Wrap Polar Puff into a tight spiral until you have achieved the size desired. Cut Polar Puff and then using a needle and thread; stitch into the the back of the spiral to secure. Add a second color of Polar Puff continuing the spiral and stitching as you wrap.