Home Sewers….Keep your sewing machines out!
During these past few months of staying at home, many of you have reconnected with your sewing machines and tapped into your inner sewing goddess. Ahhh, you remember now how much you enjoyed it! Sewing is not just a hobby, it is a passion and now more than ever sewing is sustainable, as many of you Mask Makers know.
Sewing adds the benefits of creating what you need and desire, and trimmings add a personal impression to your creation. Let’s also not forget that sewing is stress reducing (except when you are sewing thousands of protective masks for your communities!) THANK YOU!
The projects are endless:
- Rick Rack to jazz up some dinner napkins
- Ball Fringe to add whimsy to beach/pool towels
- Metallic Braids to glamorize your bedroom pillows
- Brush Fringe dress up outdoor pillows
- Elastic, if you have any left over…to make hair scrunchies!
SEW…Keep sewing! We would love to see what you are creating, please send us images of how you are using trimmings and we will post on our social media.
Stay Busy, Stay Creative and most importantly Stay Safe!